Dear parents and prospective students,
We are very pleased to welcome you to our community at CIA FIRST International School. Our school accepts students from ages 3 to 18 regardless of race, gender, status or religious affiliation.
We provide an authentic and challenging program with an exciting range of activities to ensure students of all ages feel energised, engaged and empowered.
Whether you are making a transition from another country or another local international school, we work in partnership with parents to ensure your child felt safe, happy and cared for.
- Step 1: Visit CIA FIRST International School. You may call 012/095/099 2000 11 to make an appointment or complete the online campus visit form.
- Step 2: Complete the form that you will receive during your school visit.
- Step 3: Schedule your child’s testing day.
- Step 4: Meet with an administration and academic representatives to review testing results and complete enrollment.
- Birth Certificate / Passport,
- Previous school report cards/transcript,
- Official transfer document for Khmer Curriculum Elective,
- Two 4 x 6 cm coloured photographs to the enrollment form. (Individual photographs of the student, the mother and the father.)
[acc_item title=”Admission to Preschool K3, K4, and K5″] [list type=”check1″]
I. A student’s grade level placement is determined first and foremost by his/her age. A child enrolling in Preschool classes must have reached the required age on or before September 15 of the year of admission:
- II. An Entrance test is given to the student to evaluate his/her readiness for the lessons.
III. An ESL student, even though his/her age is right for the level, may be placed at a lower level, subject to regular appraisal, when the entrance test result shows this to be necessary.
[acc_item title=”Admission to Grade School”]
- I. A new student must pass an entrance test before acceptance to any level.
- II. The grade level placement is the following:
- III. A student could be placed at a level lower than expected for his age-group (see under II above)
for the following reasons:
- Poor result of the entrance test or
- Lack of readiness for the lessons at the expected level or
- An ESL student who, even though his/her age is right for the above grade level, has an entrance test result showing this to be necessary.